Manage the widgets
The order in which widgets appear on the webpage is reflected in the list from the Widget bar module. You can change it with the drag-and-drop method using arrows.
With the use of the icons situated on the right, you may activate/deactivate, edit, duplicate or delete the widgets
1. A widget with own HTML code embeded
Thanks to this widget you may embed, for example, your Facebook profil.
2. Weather forecast for the selected location
Just enter your city, and your webpage will display a weather forecast.
3. Poll widget
4. Latest news from a selected category
5. Radio widget
6. Latest entries from company catalogue
7. Latest premium advertisements
8. Event calendar with the list of upcoming events
10. Latest comments
11. Textual widget.
12. Latest photo galleries.
13. Widget counting the comments and reactions (likes) of users
14. Most popular news
15. Contact widget
16. Live coverage